Profile of The Chairman – Academic
Dr. Talla Venkat Reddy M.Sc., Ph.D. is a renowned administrator and academician with experience over 40 years in various institutions by providing both administrative and academic roles. Dr. Reddy has 25 years of rich administrative experience.
He has served
– As the Registrar of Kakatiya University in Warangal and Registrar of Potti Sriramulu Telugu University in Hyderabad.
– He has also served as the Dean, Academic Affairs, Kakatiya University, Director (Admissions)and Controller of Examinations in Kakatiya University.
– He was also Chairperson and Head, Department of Physics, in the same University. In his recent role,
– Dr. Reddy was Principal for four years at Swami Ramananda Tirtha Institute of Science & Technology Nalgonda.
– He was instrumental in transforming the nascent Swami RamanandaTirtha Institute of Science & Technology, Nalgonda, into an accredited college by NBA, in a span of four years, which was a no mean achievement.
His academic credentials are something to be envious about. He has a doctoral degree in the field of Fourier Optics and has guided 9 Ph.D. students and has more than 30 research papers to his credit. He was accorded “Best Teacher Award” by the state government in 2000.
Dr. Reddy, a multifaceted personality with humanistic values, was the founder Director of Stanley College of Engineering & Technology for Women. Being a great teacher, efficient administrator and a team leader, Prof. Reddy in his capacity as Chairman – Academic will be the guiding force for taking up Vivekananda Group of Institutions to the peak of academic excellence.
He has the special ability to motivate effectively, both the faculty and students alike. One can reach him through firstname.lastname@example.org.